SERVICES : ADD SPECIAL "TOUCH" TO YOUR CNC MACHINEsPROBE & LASER
LASER : Tool Setting & Broken Tool Detection
Using slip gauges and entering offset data manually takes time and is prone to operator error. Tool setting probes are easily installed on machining centres with a very low cost, allowing automated operation with the following benefits:
• Significant time savings with reduced Set-up time
• Accurate tool length and diameter measurement
• Elimination of manual setting errors
• In-cycle tool breakage detection
PROBE : Fixture Set-Up and Part Inspection
Probing eliminates the need for expensive fixtures and manual setting with dial indicators.
• Reduced machine Set-up time
• Automatic fixture, part alignment and rotary axis set-up
• Measure and offset for stock size variations
• In-cycle part measurement with automatic correction
• CMM alternative
The photo gallery below displays some of the projects we have implemented ... Please contact us for your probe and laser project.